Monday, March 12, 2007

Served the purpose

Maintaining a personal blog has, for me, served a specific purpose: It was a place to maintain some level of communication with people I very much wanted to stay in touch with that were not available to me personally since they lived far away.

This blog has served it's purpose and will not be updated after today. I have made new friends along the way and that in and of itself was more than I could have ever asked for.

I will still be writing about the technical things that consume much of my day over here at Windows Admin Wench.

Thanks for reading.

Deanna

10 comments:

StevenCX said...

Hey, what's up with quitting blogging? Seems to be a trend in the MN cycling community as well. Hopefully I'll see you more on IM and the mailbox then?

deannie said...

I will still be blogging over at wenchadmin...it's just not a personal blog

Willoh said...

I am really going to miss your personal blog Deannie! I don't know much about tech stuff.. so I guess as they say, I will see you in the funny papers. I was so glad to have found your blog. It has always been my very favorite. You have a very gentle soul and it shines brightly through!

brenda said...

*sigh* I'm at a loss for words, but so glad you'll be posting tech stuff over at wenchadmin. *sniff*

Callahan said...

?! no personal blog? That's like saying that, for now on, you'll only ever talk about work.

We all need personal blogs somewhere. I, for one, appreciate the fact that there is another human being out there who has a life and feelings outside of work. I'll miss your entries.

ebuford said...

I'm sure it's a good thing....
Glad I read your other blog too.

deannie said...

Y'all are the best. I appreciate all the emails of support. Thanks for understanding!

Mike said...

Another one down. Bummer. I will go on over to the Admin blog to pester you, I mean keep you on your toes.

Willoh said...

Oh my gosh... I really miss your space... boo hoo, boo hoo, boo hoo, boooooo hooooo, waaah waaaaah

Eric said...

Hey, Beautiful!

I hope you're still reading your comments. I was so thrilled to see that as I was uploading pictures, you were viewing them and commenting on them. I'm so sorry for abandoning you and all my other blogging friends for so long.

I'll follow your professional writings, but I'll truly miss your personal ones. Thanks so much for being my friend!